If you're having issues with your email, it is likely that your domain or email isn't configured. Please make sure your domain and email are set up correctly by following these steps:
- Go to the settings page of your domain provider (GoDaddy, Namecheap,Bluehost, etc).
- Configure your domain by creating the following records:
- CNAME: type www under "Host" and paste yourdomain.com under "Value" or "Points to"
- A record: type @ under "Host" and paste 22.214.171.124 under "Value" or "Points to"
- TXT: use the default Host, and paste v=spf1 include:_spf.google.com ~allunder “Value” (Click here for step-by-step guide)
- MX: type @ under “Host” and paste ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM under “Value” and 1 under “Priority” (Click here for step-by-step guide)
- Another MX: type @ under “Host” and paste ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COMunder “Value” and 5 under “Priority”
Please keep in mind, your domain and email settings may take up to 48 hours to process.
For a more detailed step-by-step guide from Google, please visit this page: https://support.google.com/a/answer/140034?hl=en